Hendricks County Animal Control/Shelter
Reclaiming Dogs and Cats
- Call to verify reclaiming fees for any
- Before your dog or cat can be reclaimed you will need:
- Proof of current rabies vaccination. This can be yearly or three year vaccination.
- If your animal is not current, you need to PREPAY for a rabies vaccination at a veterinarian of your
choice and bring in the receipt.
- Impoundment fees are cash only:
- $30.00 for the first two days
- $10.00 for each day after the second day
- Fees double for each offense, cash only!
- If your animal is picked up, when you come to the shelter ask about micro-chipping your animal. The fee is $18.00 and $9.95 in a money order.