Hendricks County Prosecutor
INFRACTION DEFERRAL PROGRAM
A driver must meet all of the requirements listed below:
1. Not having a ticket within the past year.
2. The ticket was not in a work/construction/school zone.
3. Is not a holder of a CDL drivers license.
4. Did not make an illegal U turn
5. Not going 20 mph or more over the posted speed /(including actual speed)
6. Cannot have 2 or more moving violation within the past 5 years.
7. No OWI in the past 10 years.
8. Failure to yield an emergency vehicle
Eligibility is at the complete discretion of the Hendricks County Prosecutor and his or her representatives.
If you feel you have met the requirements of the Infraction Deferral Program, please call the Hendricks County Prosecutor’s office and make application. ( 317-745-9829), or 317-745-9283. Additionally, you can download an electronic version of the application and submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an out of state driver, you must first submit a copy of your driving record from your state Bureau of Motor Vehicles, you may fax this to Gale Hutte 1-317-718-6118, along with a copy of your ticket, and call to make application. 1-317-745-9829.
GALE HUTTE (317)745-9829 fax (317)-718-6118
SPECIAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR
HENDRICKS COUNTY PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE, 1 COURTHOUSE SQUARE STE 105 DANVILLE IN 46122
HOURS 8:00-4:00 MONDAY-FRIDAY Closed all Federal Holidays
Hours are 8:00-4:00 MONDAY-FRIDAY Closed all Federal Holidays