Use of County Facilities for Special Events

We provide assistance to individuals and organizations interested in hosting special events in County facilities. The first step in arranging a Special Event is to call the County Commissioners’ Office at (317) 745-9221. All Special Events must be approved by the Board of County Commissioners and will require completion of a Building Use Agreement application and payment of use fees. The application form and description of fees can be downloaded HERE.

Contact Us

Facilities Department (more about this location/facility)
355 S Washington St
Danville, IN 46122
Get Directions

  • Phone: (317) 765-9236
  • Fax: (317) 745-9416
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    M - F 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Topics of Interest

More Information