Often, an investigator from the Prosecutor’s office will need to speak with an individual in regards to a criminal investigation or case. They might also offer assistance to other agencies or jurisdictions by answering questions or directly working with a case.

To make a complaint about a criminal violation, contact your local law enforcement agency where the crime occurred. Tips and true information regarding ongoing criminal investigations can also be received by local law enforcement. In these instances, it is helpful to have the name of the defendant. Local law enforcement can then explore or relay this information to our office and investigative team.

Emergency and Dispatch: 911

Amo: 317-539-6030

Avon: 317-272-4485

Brownsburg: 317-852-2253

Danville: 317-745-2486

Clayton: 317-539-2552

Coatesville: 317-745-1659

Lizton: 317-994-6000

North Salem: 765-676-6400

Pittsboro: 317-892-4897

Plainfield: 317-839-2566

Stilesville: 317-839-8700

Hendricks County Sheriff: 317-745-6269

Indiana State Police: 317-899-8577, select option one.

Contact Us

In this Department