Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-2 of 2
Can I disagree with my assessment?
The Property owner may appeal their assessment.
Is there any way I can reduce my property taxes?
Check with the Hendricks County Assessor to be sure you have all of the exemptions you are entitled to have.
Results 1-2 of 2

Contact the County

355 S Washington
Danville, IN 46122
Get Directions