Frequently Asked Questions:

(Q) How can I contact the Assessor with questions about my property?

(A)  A taxpayer may e-mail us at assessordept@co.hendricks.in.us, or call (317)745-9207 for assistance.

(Q) Can I disagree with my assessment?

(A)  The Property owner may appeal their assessment. A property owner should review the property record to ensure the data is correct, e.g. square footage, plumbing fixtures, finished attics and basements. If your assessment is not in the range of the fair market value in use, then you may file a Form 130 with our office.

(Q) Is there any way I can reduce my property taxes?

(A)  Check with the Hendricks County Auditor to be sure you have all of the exemptions you are entitled to have.

Contact Us

Assessor's Office (more about this location/facility)
355 S Washington St
Danville, IN 46122
Get Directions

In this Department