Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABC) Permit

Per IC 7.1-3-21-15 any person, business, or corporation that sells alcohol must have a Property Tax Clearance Schedule – Form No. 1 signed and sealed by the Treasurer for an Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Commission Liquor License.

Prior to receiving a new, transferred, or renewed license, the Treasurer must state that all of the taxes (i.e. real, personal, innkeepers) have been paid.

Click HERE for a Property Tax Clearance Form No. 1


Contact Us

Treasurer's Office (more about this location/facility)
355 S Washington St
Mailbox 240
Danville, IN 46122
Get Directions

  • Phone: (317) 745-9220
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    M - F 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Topics of Interest

More Information