Mobile Home Deductions

Mobile home owners may apply for a homestead deduction if the mobile home is a full time, permanent residence as evidenced by where the taxpayer files his Indiana income tax, where the taxpayer votes and where the taxpayer registers their vehicles. Mobile home owners may apply for a mortgage exemption also if the mortgage is recorded in the County Recorder's Office. The maximum deduction for a mobile home is one half of the assessed value. Deductions are filed in the County Auditor's Office and you may contact them at 317-745-9315.

Click HERE for Mobile Home Transfer or Moving Permit

  • Useful

Contact Us

Treasurer's Office (more about this location/facility)
355 S Washington St
Mailbox 240
Danville, IN 46122
Get Directions

  • Phone: (317) 745-9220
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    M - F 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Topics of Interest

More Information