Request Partner

Floodplain Information:
     Doppler Radar
    Floodplain Management
    FEMA Map Service Center

(Q) Where do I get a building permit? 
(A)  The building permits are issued by the Planning & Building Department located on the ground floor on the north side of the Government Center at 355 South Washington Street in Danville, IN  46122.

(Q)  Where do I pay my property taxes?

(A) Property taxes are paid in the Treasurer's Office, see the Treasurer's Office page for other options.  Their office is located on the top floor of the Government Center on the south side at 355 South Washington Street in Danville, IN  46122.

Welcome to Hendricks County Government
This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 or higher

Hendricks County Office Locations
Housed in Courthouse Housed in Government Center Other Locations
Child Support Division Assessor's Office Animal Control/Shelter
Clerk's Office Auditor's Office Cypress Manor
Hendricks Probation Dept. Clean Water Fairgrounds Complex
Hendricks Superior Court 1 Computer Center Hendricks County Museum
Hendricks Superior Court 2 County Administrator Hendricks County Parks
Hendricks Superior Court 3 County Commissioners Highway Department
Hendricks Superior Court 4 County Council Purdue Extension
Hendricks Superior Court 5 Emergency Management Sheriff's Department
Prosecuting Attorney Engineering Department Soil & Water Conservation
Health Department Solid Waste District
Human Resources Work Release Facility
Planning & Building
Recorder's Office
Surveyor's Office
Treasurer's Office
Veteran's Service
Voter Registration